Drug Recovery in the Philippines: Governance, Research, and Practices
ACDP Conference 2021
Call for Papers
The Asian Center for Drug Policy (ACDP), in partnership with the National Academy of Science & Technology (NAST), is proud to announce a Call for Papers for its upcoming research & policy forum entitled, “Substance Use in the Philippines: Governance, Research and Practice”.
This Call for Papers will give researchers, practitioners, and academicians the opportunity to present their studies, frameworks, and/or policy papers at their upcoming Pre-Conference Webinar series, which will inform the main discussion during the research & policy forum proper.
Please see submission details below:
The Call for Papers is open to:
Individuals, groups, organizations, and institutions involved in substance use research, treatment, policy, and/or other related fields
Any study in the formats below, provided that the research conducted and data gathered is not dated older than 2015
The following formats are accepted:
Systematic reviews of randomized controlled trial
Randomized controlled trials
Systematic reviews of non-randomized or cohort studies
Case control studies
Expert opinion papers or presentations
Best practice frameworks
Submissions must fall under the following topics:
Public Health Dimensions of Substance Use
Rules for Submission
Please read the submission rules before submitting an abstract.
10. Abstract may include critical analysis, policy papers, empirical researches (quantitative and/or qualitative), systematic reviews, scoping reviews, metaanalysis, expert opinion lectures, editorials, and theoretical papers; whether published or not.
11. Abstracts must be submitted via Google Form. Please submit at http://bit.ly/ACDPSubmit
12. Presentation Type: Abstracts may be submitted for oral presentation.
13. The ACDP secretariat scientific committee will determine whether the abstract will be accepted for presentation
14. The presenter will present their extended abstract via Zoom on April 28, 2021
15. Abstracts must be received by the announced deadline.
16. The presenting author is required to ensure that all co-authors are aware of the content of the abstract and agree to its submission, before submitting the abstract.
17. Abstracts must be submitted in English.
18. Disclosure of Conflicts of Interest: Abstract submitters will be required to disclose any conflict of interests in the submission form.
Guidelines for Submission